A data monitoring tool that helps data teams proactively detect and investigate issues closest to its source before it has a downstream impact.
What need does
Data engineers are struggling to systematically detect data issues as soon as they occur systematically — these issues are often first experienced by data consumers and cause very long and tedious investigation cycles.
With today's fragmented pipelines, every step in the pipeline can become a point of failure with myriad issues such as data being incomplete, data type changed by the source system, a mapping error, regex and pattern changes, microservice failure, etc.
Telmai can proactively detect and alert on such issues at its source, and once alerted, finding the root cause can be done quickly using the interactive investigator UI.
What are the core features of
- Supports streaming and batch data sources
- Automatic detection and alerting on data drifts and value outliers
- Intuitive human-in-loop model for fine-tuning thresholds, policies, or writing expectations
- Spark processing to enable scale and performance
- Private cloud and SaaS offering
What are the benefits of using
- Simple, no-code on-boarding
- Reduce escalation on data issues
- Faster detection and resolution of issues
- High-security design