An ELT tool to extract (E) data from databases as well as third-party apps and load (L) the data into a cloud data warehouse.
What need does
Stitch caters to the ELT needs of modern data teams.
ELT or Extract, Load, Transform refers to extracting data from production databases and external apps, loading the data into a cloud data warehouse, and post that, transforming the data to derive insights and drive action.
Stitch offers source connectors with all major databases and over a hundred cloud apps, enabling data teams to extract data and load it into a cloud data warehouse. Stitch offers transformation capabilities only through its parent company, Talend which is an ETL tool and offers robust transformations.
The source integrations offered by Stitch are powered by Singer, an open source framework that can be used to replicate data from any source to any destination.
Additionally, Stitch offers an Import API to ingest data from any source into a Stitch-supported destination, enabling teams to connect data sources that are not natively supported by Stitch.
What are the core features of
- Connectors for 100+ cloud apps and major databases
- Extensibility via Singer taps, the Import API, and Webhooks
- Advanced scheduling and error handling capabilities
What are the benefits of using
- Makes data from third-party tools available in the data warehouse to power analytics and activation
- Allows teams to move fast without worrying about writing and maintaining code for custom pipelines
- Replicates data accurately from databases into the warehouse via a variety of replication methods