NetSpring offers warehouse-native Product & Behavioral Analytics with the analytical power of Business Intelligence (BI) for ad hoc visual exploration.
What need does
In order to get a complete view of customer/account-level journeys, understand attribution, and uncover cross-functional business insights, event data is often duplicated and exported from product analytics solutions to the data warehouse.
This creates inconsistent data between two platforms: siloed product analytics solutions and SQL/BI tools running on the data warehouse. Adding to the challenge, BI tools are not even designed to explore and derive insights from event data.
NetSpring offers a single self-service tool for product analytics with BI-style ad hoc visual exploration, working directly off the data warehouse as the single source of truth.
What are the core features of
- Self-Service: Rich library of behavioral analytics templates
- Power of Business Intelligence (BI): Self-guided ad hoc visual exploration
- Warehouse-Native: Rich business context with no data duplication
What are the benefits of using
- GTM Teams: Self-serve answers to the next business question without worrying about data availability
- Data & Analytics Teams: Support GTM teams with governed, self-service tooling
- C-Suite: Leverage the data warehouse (source of truth) to avoid data duplication, reverse ETL, and security issues