A data platform that allows teams to explore their data, and get answers to their questions without code or complicated data modeling.
What need does
Narrator is an end-to-end data platform for modeling and querying any data in your data warehouse. It’s designed to enable ad-hoc queries and in-depth analytics without constantly having to rebuild data models.
Narrator is simple enough for single-person data teams but also powerful enough for large organizations. It uses a single, consistent data model that is easy to build and scales to any size data. That model powers a simple interface to quickly answer common business questions without requiring code.
Typically, Narrator’s end users are consumers of data — heads of marketing, executives, product managers, and others who want to understand churn, conversion, customer behavior, campaign performance, etc.
What are the core features of
- A platform for connecting to a data warehouse and transforming source data into a consistent format
- A tool for quickly querying your data or asking data questions without the need for SQL or code
- A set of pre-built, in-depth analyses that answer important business questions like what’s my customer acquisition cost (CAC) or what’s my customer lifetime value (CLTV)?
What are the benefits of using
- Answer any business question without code across all your data
- No more waiting to get answers as data requests are fulfilled in under 10 minutes
- Always know what data to use — a single data model ensures a single source of truth