Back to companies
LogicLoop is a business observability and automation tool to help operations teams self-serve setup alerts and actions on their data.
What need does
Today, operations teams can access high-level metrics in dashboards. However, translating business insight into action proves challenging, e.g. Slack alerts when inventory is low, creating tickets to review large transactions, messaging customers to pay their loan. They either wait for engineers to prioritize or build internal tools, patch together apps, or do it manually. Instead, operations teams can set-and-forget rules across wherever their business data lives. They can run scheduled checks and automations. They can run experiments to optimize their processes, and build strong operational know-how IP.
What are the core features of
- Query data across warehouses, production DBs, APIs and GSheets
- Trigger Slack & email alerts, create review tickets and automate actions on a schedule
- Parametrize dashboards and share with your customers
What are the benefits of using
- Stop waiting on or going back-and-forth with engineers to set up alerts and automations
- Reduce embarrassing incidents by proactively getting notified instead of refreshing dashboards
- Increase transparency and coordination by centralizing processes
This profile has been created by Data Beats.
If you represent
, claim this profile to verify it.