Back to companies
A SQL data workspace that enables analytics teams to build better ad-hoc reports.
What need does
Husprey is a workspace for modern data teams. They can seamlessly share ad-hoc analyses, recurring reports within their organization or even create a data team wiki - with direct access to the underlying data (metadata, sql queries, visualisations). Husprey comes as a great supplement to traditional dashboarding tools as our notebooks boost decision making with underlying data across the company.
What are the core features of
- SQL notebooks - Your stories become the most consumable way for your teammates, your internal users and the future you.
- Metadata - All your metadata are displayed where your need them (when writing queries) and can be integrated to leverage your metadata Transform layer (dbt Core integration)
- Similar Queries - Get recommendations based on the previously executed queries. Queries using the same tables or columns will be gently displayed.
- Local Tables - Remove the hassle of CTEs and use different local tables that you can reference
- Glossary - Align on meaning with specific glossary terms pages so readers are aligned with writers
What are the benefits of using
- Outcomes and documentation to be closer - Notebooks that are shared with users are also directly linked to the underlying data reducing complexity.
- Quickly explore, organize and share data - Notebooks allow you to quickly explore your data and tell stories that will boost decision making.
- Leverage your team expertise - Get recommendations based on your docs or previously executed queries.
This profile has been created by Data Beats.
If you represent
, claim this profile to verify it.