A no-code data pipeline platform that helps you integrate data from multiple sources to a data warehouse and use it in any BI tool or Business Application.
What need does
Hevo Data caters to the ETL, ELT, Reverse-ETL needs of modern data teams.
Analytics and reporting requires unified, real-time and accurate data but in real-life, org-wide data is often scattered across multiple systems and stored in different formats. The data teams often rely on custom code or scripts to integrate this disparate data, process it and use it for analytics. The Hevo platform comes handy in this case — it connects with all your data sources and automates the entire data integration process.
The platform provides a range of integrations across Databases, SaaS Applications, Cloud Storage, SDKs, Streaming Services to integrate your org-wide data in a data warehouse. It also provides a Reverse-ETL functionality to connect your warehouse data to any BI tool or business application of your choice for detailed analysis, reporting, and decision making.
What are the core features of
- Fully automated, no-code data pipeline platform hosted on the cloud
- Provides a wide range of pre-built integrations across Databases, SaaS Applications, Cloud Storage, SDKs and Streaming Services.
- Supports ETL, ELT and Reverse ETL use cases
- Supports Pre-load and Post-load Data Transformation
- Auto Schema Management
- Horizontally Scalable and Fault Tolerant Architecture
What are the benefits of using
- Unifying siloed data for analytics
- Fully automated data pipeline platform saves a lot of engineering bandwidth by eliminating the need to write and maintain custom scripts
- Hevo’s fault-tolerant architecture ensures uninterrupted data flow with full accuracy and quality
- Provides enterprise-level data security, ensures zero data loss and provides completely visibility into how data flows at each step of the journey