Back to companies
A self-service data catalog that enables any employee to find, understand and trust data using a collaborative and automated data documentation interface.
What need does
Everybody in an organization, regardless of their data literacy level or role, needs to:
- Find the most relevant data to start their analysis. When there are hundreds or thousands of tables in the company, it is easy to get lost.
- Understand and Trust the data they have in front of them. Answer questions like: is the “payment” column in $ or €? Was it refreshed today? Where is the information coming from? What is the code used to create this table? Who is the owner? Who is going to be impacted by the changes I am making to this data? What departments are maintaining it?
- Use the data efficiently. Re-use the work that has already been done (SQL queries or BI Dashboards).
What are the core features of
- Blazing Fast Search: Search for data assets like tables, columns, KPIs, and BI dashboards
- Lineage & Impact analysis: For each data asset, find what are the tables used to create it and the tables depending on it
- Metric Store: Define important business terms to align the whole company on how to compute them
- Collaboration: Delightful documentation just like Notion or Slack, but next to your data assets so that the information never gets lost. Send notifications.
- Data Governance: Prioritize work thanks to popularity. Be safe with version history.
What are the benefits of using
- Trust in data: Thanks to all the context regarding provenance, quality, usage, purpose, etc.
- Data Team Efficiency: Find data faster, use data smarter, document better
- Democratization: Everyone in the company regardless of their data literacy level, role, or department can access and use data
This profile has been created by Data Beats.
If you represent
, claim this profile to verify it.