Back to companies
An open-source EL(T) tool that replicates data from third-party apps, databases, warehouses, and external APIs to cloud data warehouses, lakes, and databases.
What need does
Airbyte caters to the ELT needs of modern data teams.
ELT or Extract, Load, Transform refers to extracting data from production databases and external apps, loading the data into a cloud data warehouse, and post that, transforming the data to derive insights and drive action.
Airbyte supports a range of pre-built connectors and offers a Connector Development Kit, allowing one to build custom source connectors. Additionally, it integrates with dbt for post-load transformations as well as with Airflow for pipeline orchestration.
What are the core features of
- Open source platform that comes with a Connector Development Kit
- Self-hosting and cloud deployment options available
- Automated connectors for cloud apps and databases
- Destination support for all major cloud data warehouses, lakes, and databases
- Log-based CDC for database replication
- Post-load dbt-based transformation
What are the benefits of using
- Makes data from third-party tools available in your data warehouse, lake, or database to power analytics and activation
- Allows data teams to move fast without worrying about writing and maintaining code for custom pipelines
- Replicates data accurately from databases to data warehouses, lakes and databases via log-based Change Data Capture
- Enables teams to customize any pre-built connector to their specific needs
- Provides autonomy for high-priority issues instead of waiting on vendor support
This profile has been created by Data Beats.
If you represent
, claim this profile to verify it.